TOWN CUTLER

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i read about him and Francesca about six months ago.He does nice work. I don't know anyone who owns any of his chef knives, but i have seen one of his Bowie style knives. well made, high quality stuff.

Wow I would like to check out those spoons!!!

i read about him and Francesca about six months ago.He does nice work. I don't know anyone who owns any of his chef knives, but i have seen one of his Bowie style knives. well made, high quality stuff.

Salty owns one.

that must be him in the video .

Aaron has recently expanded his workshop. He hasn't made anything for about 3 months now. His new and improved shop is just now finally up and running. I expect a whole stock of new steel in the next month or so. Some new designs as well. Very exciting stuff to come from Wilburn. Will keep you updated.

Aaron has recently expanded his workshop. He hasn't made anything for about 3 months now. His new and improved shop is just now finally up and running. I expect a whole stock of new steel in the next month or so. Some new designs as well. Very exciting stuff to come from Wilburn. Will keep you updated.

Welcome that was a nice article, you have a good looking shop. Ummm now about them spoons...good quinelling spoons are hard to find

welcome, booked marked your shop.

All the best on a nice shop .
welcome to the KKF.

I think Salty compared the Wilburn to Mr. Itou, in style and finish....

Also love the spoon collection! Fun stuff!

I like the ring's on them, but can't tell if they are just for looks or if they do something?

I like them too; figured you would tell me what the rings are for. Looks like they have the shop logo on them, wonder if the proprietor (Galen?) makes them himself.

I don't see the ring on those ? My guess is it's used to hang?
Looks like the same leatherwork as the Aaron Wilburn knife's?

You found a old antique butchers rig?

no just a single sheathe that holds a bowie. It had a ring on it, for the belt it had a sword frog on it with a snap . these Latvian ones and yours mixed look a lot like my chef's, his had two rings in the back that the sheathe was suspended to the belt from. One ring to suspend it and one ring to keep it from swinging back and forth.

if you zoom on the picture you can see that they are suspended by chains and not straps.

water stone holder 1850
wetstoneholder1850.jpg
[/IMG]

I like this belt from a Taiwan restaurant
21170008926aae310114.jpg
[/IMG]

and from the time of CAREME.
picture003.jpg
[/IMG]

Back