• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Toyama 240 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidey

Reaction score
I guess I’ve known for a while now that I need to try this forum-favourite.
Is anyone by any chance looking to move on a 240 Toyama?
I’m happy to consider iron clad or stainless, rehandled, used condition, what have you got?

Looked for an iron clad for a while myself. Don’t sell the stainless clad short though. I have both and I’ll probably get chastised but I’m not so sure I don’t like the stainless just as well! Good luck!

I ve SS and can imagine part with it. Only but is that it s 270 :)
If you d be interested just PM me...

Looked for an iron clad for a while myself. Don’t sell the stainless clad short though. I have both and I’ll probably get chastised but I’m not so sure I don’t like the stainless just as well! Good luck!

definitely not selling the stainless short, actually think it might suit better in the work environment. Also people seem to be hoarding the iron-clads!!

Sorry if I implied that @sidey! I just know that some on the forum seem to really favor the iron clad and just wanted to express my like for the stainless too... they are a lot easier to pick up also! Ether way they are great! Really really great!

Back