• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Toyama gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friz

Reaction score
Hi.

Selling Toyama 210mm Gyuto with custom handle.
Used and sharpened, very good conditions.
What you see on the blade is camelia oil.

350usd plus shipping, from Australia.

IMG_20200606_162724.jpg

IMG_20200606_162632.jpg

IMG_20200606_162654.jpg

IMG_20200606_162637.jpg

Core steel I forgot. Blue I guess if I have to give you an answer from sharpening feedback.
Clad is Iron, for what is worthy.

shipping is 45 usd ish tracked express and insured. otherwise 35usd ish same but not insured.

Man Nicola I wish you had this for sale when I bought the nakiri..

Beautiful knife

Can’t believe it’s still here! This will be mine if I don’t have one already. The iron clad Toyama is one of the best all around gyuto, everyone who haven’t at least need to try it once.

Can’t believe it’s still here! This will be mine if I don’t have one already. The iron clad Toyama is one of the best all around gyuto, everyone who haven’t at least need to try it once.
Thank you Sha. Fantastic knife indeed.

Bump. Toyama Iron Clad Gyuto 210mm with custom handle. 350usd plus shipping.

I have the 240 but can’t say enough good things about how special this knife is even before the sharpening and handle treatment - reluctantly bump

Back