• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Toyama/Heiji cleaver

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KO88

Reaction score
Hi,
would love to try one of those. If anyone is about to selling one, pm me!

(also 210 carbon clad Toyama nakiri would be nice!)

thx
KO

TBT bump. Im user - cleavers gonna be in good hands ;)

Last edited:
GL! My Watoyama blue 2 should arrive in a few days after over 3 months in transit...

What about bigger Heiji nakiri - like 210. Not sure if any were made :)

Sin only had 2 Toyama made cleavers left a few months ago and all were sold. I was told those were the last. Sin still offers white 2 dammy + ku which looks interesting and is on the smaller & lighter side.

Sin only had 2 Toyama made cleavers left a few months ago and all were sold. I was told those were the last. Sin still offers white 2 dammy + ku which looks interesting and is on the smaller & lighter side.

Thx, yes, I know about em. I want the blue version. Or Heiji hardcore semistainless...

What are the specs of the average Toyama cleaver? Could anyone who has it help? There is no taper right?

No idea. My particular example with pakkawood handle is about 225x 110 at 589g and measured 3mm spine at the handle. There is slight taper but nothing like Toyama gyuto, which is normal for cleavers.

No idea. My particular example with pakkawood handle is about 225x 110 at 589g and measured 3mm spine at the handle. There is slight taper but nothing like Toyama gyuto, which is normal for cleavers.

And I guess it s keeper for u? 🙃

BUMP

Still looking. If there no Toyama / Heiji also would consider Shig cleaver 😄

Noone who has custom made Cleaver and have spare Toyama / Heiji ? :) No need of 2 or 3 or 4 cleavers...

Come on guys look what I gott and PM if you are more into trades...

Still looking Cleaver or 210 carbon clad Nakiri

Back