• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Toyama Nakiri 210

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friz

Reaction score
Hi.

Looking to sell a Toyama Nakiri 210mm.

Knife has been used few times at home and edge has been polished once with an Ozuku Suita, not sharpened nor thinned.
Measurement taken with Ikea measuring tape:
height at the heel 64.5mm
edge length 208mm

weight 267gr

Knife was purchased by me brand new from BST a while ago for 400USD, on top I spent 54USD for shipping.
I would love to get 350USD + shipping.

Knife is in Australia.

Entertain me with trades, especially if you are in Australia.

Pics tomorrow with natural light, thank you.

ZT5ba9F.jpg

01Z3LLK.jpg

mGbL5EA.jpg

JiGIyiU.jpg

hf9y1na.jpg

mIpPVlg.jpg

I applied Camelia oil on the balde, dust stick on it and looks dirty, but it is not.

Hello.

A fellow member has made me notice that there is a chip on the edge half way of the blade.

First I want to apology to everyone for this, it is my fault I didn't notice that, and if it wasn't for this kind member I would have sold a chipped blade. Truly sorry.
Second, the knife has been sitting oiled for a while now, and I have no idea how the chip has been made.
I post 2 pictures, one each side of the blade, showing how big the chip is.

I know many members here are collectors and want the pristine knife, others are less concerned about conditions.
In my case, I do not collect knives but I like to buy more than what I need, either way no one wants a chipped knife.

I am keeping this thread up for a while longer for now.

8YxeFFJ.jpg

GJHkIy8.jpg

Awesome knife dispide the micro chipping.had the Watanabe version and I regret it that I let it go .
Who ever gonna get this knife will be very happy.
Good luck with the sale

How is this still available? These are SOOO fun to use. The size is near perfect and the heft combined with Toyama's killer grind just murders everything. Someone buy this!!!!
This is the top of my nakiri buy list tbh but I'm already on hold for another fml lol

I love my Toyama gyuto... I bet this is an awesome knife!! Is this iron clad or stainless clad?

It is iron clad. Thank you so much, it is a very excellent knife.

Reactions: dan
I know the iron clads are harder to find now that they've been phased out... I'm trying to resist the temptation, I don't have that much spare cash :( If there wasn't a pandemic I don't think this would still be here

Back