• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Toyama Noborikoi Stainless Clad Blue 210

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@ftermath

Reaction score
Recently purchased from JNS. Came with some micro chipping out of the box. I put just enough of a micro bevel on it to remove them. Has not gone through a full sharpening. The knife is otherwise how I received it new. There are a few surface scratches on the blade that I attempted to capture in the photos. Nothing that likely couldn't be worked out with a rust eraser or mild sandpaper but they are there (and came that way new). Used a handful of times for light dinner prep. Great knife, just not what I'm looking for right now and I've made a couple of other purchases that I need to recoup funds for. ~212x50mm (ruler), 173g. Paid $425. Asking $375 shipped CONUS.

Will remove the sticker for the new owner for an additional $10 :).
IMG_0695.jpeg
IMG_0697.jpeg
IMG_0693.jpeg
IMG_0694.jpeg
IMG_0696.jpeg
IMG_0699.jpeg
IMG_0701.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought one of those also and I used a 6K Nubatama Platinum stone with a few trailing strokes to take out the micro chips. Great knife GLWS.

I used my copy this morning to dice vegetables for a stew and a soup and it had me wondering why I still have other gyutos.

If you are looking at this thread and wondering whether you should buy it, you should.

Back