Trump and Kim

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Sinclair

Reaction score
Don't know if this is a legal thread politics. It is huge, time will tell if Nukes are destroyed and even better if North and South Korea can work together.

Korea has been occupied much of it's history. They are hard working with a ancient culture of their own.

Was interested esp. since it was in Singapore. A place where strict laws actually work for the better of the multi- racial population.

Don't usually watch cable news. The coverage was better so I taped couple of the more liberal cable news and also Fox that is conservative.

Kind of knew it already, news in this country is rubbish. How many events has a news thread been hammered to death with talking heads getting in on the act, only to find they all were completely wrong as time played out.

The Liberal stations were the worst.

Haha yeah we definitely can’t talk about this. I am very very into politics and also avoid all major American news networks. Better sources of media to be had through YouTube and media in other countries.

Well, I do believe that we are not threatened by a war in the near future - not because of Trump and Kim but because everyone will be busy watching soccer for the next 5 weeks. Other than that, I agree with Robert de Niro.

Stefan

Well, I do believe that we are not threatened by a war in the near future - not because of Trump and Kim but because everyone will be busy watching soccer for the next 5 weeks. Other than that, I agree with Robert de Niro.

Stefan

that's the spirit! The power of some balls...

I don’t think deniro could write a speech.. So much for this site not being politicall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back