• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tsukasa Hinoura 240mm Damascus Half Twist Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucretia

Reaction score
This is an amazing knife--one of the most strikingly beautiful knives in the drawer. Great cutter, but it just doesn't fit me--I find myself reaching for other knives instead. So far it's been used on a handful of carrots, a little cabbage, an onion, a few other vegetables and that's about it. No drawer queens for me, so time to give someone else a chance to own this beast. It's never seen the stones, just a little light stropping on leather & ceramic rod. Shirogami #2 carbon steel wrapped with wrought iron damascus. Enju wood/horn handle fits right or left hand. A real work of art and an amazing knife. FYI--there's a small mark near the tip of the knife. It was there when I got it new, and per the folks at Epicurean Edge, it's just a little bit of the forge finish descending into the blade--not a crack. Comes in original kiriwood box.

$1650 including insured CONUS shipping (no internation sales) & PayPal fees. Buy it quick before I change my mind and keep it!

Hin1a_zpszhw7i0kw.jpg

Hin1b_zpsro9gdzrx.jpg

Hin2_zpsndypzsqj.jpg

Hin11_zpsbyaebr0o.jpg

Hin9_zpsz2labha4.jpg

Hin6_zpsoiil9ea2.jpg

Hin5_zpsbyuqaarl.jpg

Hin15_zpsopousnla.jpg

heck that is amazing, I didnt even know there was a 240 version.

The bts keeps getting better and better. GLWS!

You have some amazing toys. If I could, I would, in a heartbeat. GLWS.

Missed getting the handle, but this gives the idea.

Hin16_zpsglrmyman.jpg

I would just like to state- that Lucretia is incredibly forthcoming with the state of her knives. Almost too much! And she's very conscientious regarding packing when shipping. Buy with confidence!!!

Nice catch, that's a rare and beautiful knife...Congrats to buyer and seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back