Uchigumori for free!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh man I may be too late but I'd love some if there's any extras. Happy to paypal if so. Cheers!

Hi everyone,

since the January 1st, it is not allowed to send anything else than paper in an envelope.
That means, I could try to send the envelope but there are many chances it would never arrive and this is not the goal.
I have been looking here and there for a solution but it is going to be expensive so I'm not sure it is worth it..

I'll give a try for an economical way at the Hermes shop tomorrow.

Hi KKF,
you guys made me buy many many uchigumori stones.
Now it's time for me to spread some.

So that's the deal:
I have about 15 envelopes with these stones (mid-hard Uchigumori Hazuya Ohira and Narutaki Jizuya).
I'll put also a piece of Tanned Yoshino gami paper in the envelope to glue at the back of your flattened and thinned finger stones.

You PM me your adress and I send you the stones. You pay the shipping only, $4 or 3,40€ with tracking number and even less without tracking number.

You can break them to make some finger stones by yourself. I guess this is a nice occasion for a first try.

(Yes I could post on the BST or Giveways section but I guess people interested in polishing are more looking at the Sharpening section)
Why i didn't see this post:(:(:(

If not too late, I’d love to try one & take the chances.

I would love some, but maybe when things quiet down with your mailbox

You can just sell me a regular sized stone some time seems like I'm going to be at home a lot for the next few months

Lovely gesture, I'll gladly take one if available.

Mine just arrived today from the last giveaway. Took forever but totally work the wait. Thanks Nutmeg!

;)
My chisel and I have been quite active..
7 envelopes released!

(priority to those who replied slowly last times;))

I replied slowly last time, might actually be slow the last two times ;).

I would love to try one on my Toyama Dami coming in the mail, if you got one extra.

thanks!

Last edited:
Back