• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Uchigumori

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLimpWhisk

Reaction score
Hi there, got this stone 2 and a half years back originally purchased from Nutmeg and was my first natural stone. Stone is in good shape and been looked after.

Link to the original post. The stone I bought was number 3.
Part 4: Uchigumori, and pretty things..
Nutmegs Original comments:
Namazu and magenta lines, magenta and black Renge on both sides.
The lines are only decoration, no interference with the polishing.
I can flatten the backside if you wish.

Uchigumori's strongest shaping power, clean and very good contrast.
Great sharpness even on stainless.

Sale Price: $230 + Shipping

Measurements are: 165*61*23mm

Let me know if you need any more pictures or any help.

Best,
Nick

Uchi 1.jpg
Uchi 2.jpg

Will this fit as a first Jnat? Can I get a working kitchen use edge using it or is it mainly for polishing purposes?

And most important, can you do DHL to Israel?

Well it was my first Jnat too, so I'd say it's fit for purpose. I'd have to look into using DHL to Israel, but sure it wouldn't be a problem

If I’m being really honest about it I’ve thought about selling a few times but can’t quite bring myself to do so. It’s nice but some of the quality might well be lost on me at this point.
Bang away at it dude you’ll only learn more!

Apologies everyone for not marking as sold. But I can't figure out how to. Whoops :/

Back