Media ugliest. knife. ever.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Honestly, I prefer this over the Lisch x Simisky—sadly I've not 4k to spare—one of the more interesting knives from ET. I like supporting young talents.
And gone, but the Lisch one is still available if you change your mind.......

Well, seems somebody had the $4K to spare. I can see it as an art piece, which at that price was probably the intent, but as a knife to actually use it looks horrendous to me.
Would be fun to use, perfect to whip out when cutting a Bûche de Noël. Not a knife I'd have as an everyday kitchen workhorse, but a unique piece. Yeah, probably not the most ergonomically sensible knife—but neither are vintage cars, which are darn fun to drive around in.

FTFY :cool:

It looks like a very German, German knife. Fans of that genre would probably love it.
I like my German knives but I think it looks goofy and I would never use one. I won't use any German knife just the ones I think are worthy.

That looks more like a prop from Lord of the Rings than a kitchen knife, but it WOULD be super cool to have a knife with meteorite metal in it...
My first thought was Voldemort, but yeah, I could see Sauron dicing up some elf meat with this thing. Forged in the heart of Mt. Doom of course. Gives the meteorite that extra high HRC.

It looks like something dragged out of the smouldering remains of a house fire to me. 😐

That looks more like a prop from Lord of the Rings than a kitchen knife, but it WOULD be super cool to have a knife with meteorite metal in it...

Frodo: "Who could've committed this atrocity?"
Aragorn: [Pulls knife from body and examines it] "Sauron"
Samwise: "Can I haz to sell and retire from this adventuring business?"

My interest had to be peaked when amazon suggested me their "bestseller no.1 in cleavers". All that for a special offer from the price of 40€

Dragon Riot Chopper 1.jpg

The name already lets me fear the worst, as is the price. Beware, the mighty DRAGON RIOT CHOPPER

Dragon Riot Chopper 2.jpg

Isn't it a beauty? No, most certainly not. Even though it has a hole in the blade! That's a sign of quality, isn't it?

And I learned more: the hideous cheap monstrosity is ideal for camping! I'd love to be on the trip where someone shows up with this in their backpack.

Dragon Riot Chopper 3.jpg

EDIT: Now I see they even misspelled "premium". Certainly a Freudian slip of the highest quality.

Last edited:
Bad forging , worse grinding
Serious question - how does cladding even get wrapped around the edge? Wonky forging that knocks the core steel off center? Really bad grinding that ends up not centering on the core?

I’ve seen knives where the cladding goes all the way to the edge, but always assumed the knife wasn’t properly thinned behind the edge for that to happen. Never seen cladding actually wrapped around the edge though.

Back