Unpopular opinions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebony and flamboyant handles are whack.
Unless they're made with shredded cash...
MR cash handle.jpg

This is fun!

Jnats are overrated

This is my once a month touch up ritual for shi.han. it's a piece of soft Arkansas I got on eBay for $11 all in.

It's probably the only sharpening stone the knife has seen in over a year.

Thanks for always posting videos.
There are too many lazy ****ers not posting video.

And yeah it ain't Kasumi Kev but damn, that'll do pig.

And all toyama Nakiris wish they were 1/2 the beast my Gransfors axe is.
Not sure what’s your point is man. Sorry if my joke offended you, it was not my intention.
Im soooo not that sensitive man. I thought we were having some fun and doing some trash talking. Isn't this thread supposed to not be sensitive? Plus, if you haven't noticed you are not the only one to hate on nakiris. It was just an easy quote to pull. I'm serious about my 210 toyama being a beast referring to processing veggies in a kitchen, not cutting down small trees or firewood. I thought that would be apparent but ugh... guess not. I'm quite sure it would smoke your Gransfors Axes in the kitchen, just incase that needed to be said. Anyways, I'm the anti preference type I like them all shapes and sizes. I personally don't care what people don't like as it relates to what I like. It's their preferences and opinions, and they can like or not like what they want. The first 7 pages of this thread were so much better.

Im soooo not that sensitive man. I thought we were having some fun and doing some trash talking. Isn't this thread supposed to not be sensitive? Plus, if you haven't noticed you are not the only one to hate on nakiris. It was just an easy quote to pull. I'm serious about my 210 toyama being a beast referring to processing veggies in a kitchen, not cutting down small trees or firewood. I thought that would be apparent but ugh... guess not. I'm quite sure it would smoke your Gransfors Axes in the kitchen, just incase that needed to be said. Anyways, I'm the anti preference type I like them all shapes and sizes. I personally don't care what people don't like as it relates to what I like. It's their preferences and opinions, and they can like or not like what they want. The first 7 pages of this thread were so much better.

So many words to say nothing? Clap Clap!

P.S. Completely agree on your last sentence though. I guess my previous statement is wrong then :rolleyes: , oh well.

So many words to say nothing? Clap Clap!

P.S. Completely agree on your last sentence though. I guess my previous statement is wrong then :rolleyes: , oh well.
Not sure why you feel I said nothing with the rest of my words. But, anyways, I wasn't offended before. Now I am, but whatev moving on.

(Also- what others have said. This forum is a comparative joy compared to others regarding different things. That a thread like this can happen, and be taken for the fun that it is, is refreshing. Keep 'em coming!)

Back