Unpopular opinions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read the article. You can't get a better tea name than what's offered by White2Tea
--->>> the 2015 Tuhao as ...
The name does nothing for me. Interesting that they are marketing it as a LBZ clone, not sure you can clone a terroir but maybe the taste.

Show you an eye candy tea which was gifted to my father years ago by a business associate. He was gifted two and drank one already saving the other. Guess it's a family heirloom now. I think it's tea from the Qing Dynasty. It seems to be wrapped in paper and the whole package was sealed with wax before labeling.

20200814_114241.jpg
20200814_114227.jpg

Show you an eye candy tea which was gifted to my father years ago by a business associate. He was gifted two and drank one already saving the other. Guess it's a family heirloom now. I think it's tea from the Qing Dynasty. It seems to be wrapped in paper and the whole package was sealed with wax before labeling.

View attachment 90338View attachment 90339
That is super cool!

View attachment 90338View attachment 90339
that's like a 300 year old pecorino romano

I buy Starbucks beans and brew my own coffee. This is also frowned upon?

If it tastes good to you that's what counts. I hand grind fresh Kona beans use top drip coffee machine.

It's like debating best wines or beer it's what you like that matters. I like raw oysters on half shell. Most people hate it.

Tea isn't either. That stuff got thrown in the harbor.

That was because of taxes. I've lived in Democrat controlled Hawaii over 50 years. They love to tax the crap out of everything. Esp. the tourist. If you don't pay your high property taxes for 3 years it goes on auction block. Parking meters have been put everywhere that used to be free. Rail is way over budget because of corruption. Have the highest per capa homeless in the nation. Also same with crystal meth & no political will erase it from the islands. Everything you buy has high sales tax. In US you are taxed when you are born till you die. Your estate you better pay attention so your beneficiaries don't pay more taxes.

I tell any younger person if you qualify for a Roth IRA get one. Best thing I ever did all those capital gains are tax free. Perfect aggressive investment tool. Not only that it feels good something that they can't get their hands on. My beneficiaries can take money out tax free. To think we were the ones to throw the Brit. Tea in the Harbor over unjust taxes.

Back