VacMaster V112

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

daveguertin

Reaction score
The Sealer Bar is not heating on my V112 VacMaster. I want to replace the Main Control Board circuit to see if this fixes the problem. How can I remove the Cover to get inside the machine to replace circuit board?

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Well that's an unusual intro post. But why not.

First check the sealer bar for continuity. It's a resistive load so it will get hot. Don't recall what it should read but it should not be open.

Somewhere in the archives I had mine disassembled when someone (Wildboar?) was asking same question. I took some pics and posted them but could not find the thread.

Anyway it's pretty straightforward. (But I'm going from memory and a quick look at mine) Remove the sealer bar. Remove the lid from the arms - this may be an unnecessary step but I remember doing it. The bottom of the sealer compartment will lift off the frame after 4(?) screws are removed from the right and left sides - up at the lip.

VM customer service was top notch when I did mine.

This is thread where it was discussed. vacmaster VP-112 Does Not Seal

And Welcome.

daveguertin

Reaction score
Well that's an unusual intro post. But why not.

First check the sealer bar for continuity. It's a resistive load so it will get hot. Don't recall what it should read but it should not be open.

Somewhere in the archives I had mine disassembled when someone (Wildboar?) was asking same question. I took some pics and posted them but could not find the thread.

Anyway it's pretty straightforward. (But I'm going from memory and a quick look at mine) Remove the sealer bar. Remove the lid from the arms - this may be an unnecessary step but I remember doing it. The bottom of the sealer compartment will lift off the frame after 4(?) screws are removed from the right and left sides - up at the lip.

VM customer service was top notch when I did mine.

This is thread where it was discussed. vacmaster VP-112 Does Not Seal

And Welcome.
Thank you for your response. It was very helpful. I did as you described and it worked. I was able to lift chamber pan and see the circuit boards mounted underneath it. Perfect.

bkultra

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score