Vaping Clouds Of DOOM!

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Chef Doom, Dec 3, 2018.

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating:

1. Dec 4, 2018 #31

panda

panda

panda

O.G.

I do enjoy CBD gummies tho
    Also, of I could.afford it I'd be a sky dive junkie

2. Dec 4, 2018 #32

Grunt173

Grunt173

Grunt173

Lol,it's addicting for sure.I started jumping in 12 th grade,went into the Army Paratroops,did my two tours in Nam and in between tours,jumped with the Golden Knights Army Parachute team during the try outs,made the team but got sent back to Nam,out of the service,continued and even instructed it.All this led to me working for a two week paycheck at a sweat shop and then spending the whole paycheck flying through the air.I think that qualifies as a junkie.Oh and slept in a sleeping bag on the drop zone just to be ready to jump in the morning.Oh but the memories.

panda likes this.
  3. Dec 4, 2018 #33

Jville

Jville

Jville

4. Dec 4, 2018 #34

Jville

Jville

Jville

I'll be there. Make sure you are not wearing your hemp shorts, and be prepared to put down the vap for the fight, you'll need them.

5. Dec 4, 2018 #35

Keith Sinclair

Keith Sinclair

Keith Sinclair

Lived a pretty active life style. Been banged up a few times still here. Always had good lung capacity HS track & cross country , surfing, free diving, kayaking, cycling.

Got a vaporizer because figured smoking a joint not so good for the lungs as got older. Now hardly smoke at all. I deff. cant hold my breath as long as before. I walk up hill to back of valley evening time where I live work up a sweat & get my heart & lungs going. Since I got skin cancer cannot be in the sun anymore.

6. Dec 4, 2018 #36

daveb

daveb

daveb

Staff Member Administrator

What phuck is WWE? No I'm not going to google it.

Am I showing my age?

7. Dec 5, 2018 #37

panda

panda

panda

O.G.

Skinny jeans version of hulk Hogan and co.

8. Dec 5, 2018 #38

daveb

daveb

daveb

What phuck is Hulk Hogan?

9. Dec 5, 2018 #39

panda

panda

panda

O.G.

i'm gonna pretend you didnt just say that

10. Dec 5, 2018 #40

daveb

daveb

daveb

Fat guy, owns a lousy waterfront restaurant in Tampa?

11. Dec 5, 2018 #41

metamorpheus

metamorpheus

metamorpheus

Been vaping since 2013 and tobacco free for the same amount of time. I got sucked into the rabbit hole quick. Was making e-liquid my first month of vaping and rebuilding coils on the second month. When I started the regulated devices were 15-20 watts max, so if you wanted a good vape you had to use a mech mod and build your own coils. I started rebuilding peoples coils for tips at the vape shop by the university and got heavy into the e-liquid making. Started an LLC and started dating a lady that was a majority owner of a shop that would later expand to 5. Had a lab I could use, flavorings, bottles, recipes, and had networked through the local advocacy group with other business owners and put in some work for advocacy. Right when I was ready for a hard launch the FDA announced the deeming regulations including the industry blackout grandfather date. Around the same time everything else in life was going wrong-drinking out of control, layed off from day job as they shut down for renovation in the slowest time of year, people I was living with wanted to move away, internal conflicts in my ex's company, and I was losing the passion I once had for making juice and the industry in general as it grew and changed.

Ended up cutting my losses, getting sober, moving to another state 10 days later, taking culinary classes, and I've been cooking at hospitals for a couple years now. I still make my own juice and rebuild my dripper, but I'm pretty set in my way now and don't give it very much time or thought as a hobby. It's just part of the ritual. My days of testing new wicks, wire configurations, vaping gear, and flavorings are over. No more vape meets, advocacy meetings, advocacy letters, conventions, shop parties, or schmoozing with shop owners all over the state. All of that energy is now focused on home coffee roasting, trying new recipes at home, knives, sharpening, kasumi polishing. It was a wild ride and a chaotic lifestyle and I miss the excitement at times, but I also know it will never be like it was again: Open and free like the wild west with a sexy badass lady as my partner in crime.

12. Dec 5, 2018 #42

Keith Sinclair

Keith Sinclair

Keith Sinclair

WWE fake sport entertainment. Kind of liked female roller derby on banked tracks. :D

Grunt you sure have done it in the air:)

13. Dec 5, 2018 #43

Chef Doom

Chef Doom

Chef Doom

Once upon a time was WWF before the World Wildlife Federation got tired of vince mcmahon making a profit off their acronym.

14. Dec 5, 2018 #44

Chef Doom

Chef Doom

Chef Doom

Women like excuses to wear tight short clothing. Let's not pretend like we watch female track and field for their high level athleticism.

15. Dec 5, 2018 #45

Chef Doom

Chef Doom

Chef Doom

Better to have loved and lost then to remain a frustrated virgin.

Mind telling what your current choice of wire and coils are nowadays?

16. Dec 5, 2018 #46

metamorpheus

metamorpheus

metamorpheus

We still talk and have fun when I visit, I just live in another state and we have both got out of the vaping industry. Exploring new parts of the state, doing a little business promotion, having fun in the area, and writing the trip off on taxes was a first and maybe a last too.

My build has been the same for years now. I only use a dripper and do 4 coils of 26Ga Kanthal wrapped 6x around a 1/8" drill bit and configured vertically with a rolled cotton wick. I meet all the tops of the wicks together, so I can drip through the drip tip and have the juice distribute to all the coils. Comes out to around 0.2 ohms and I use it at 70 watts. Instant thick vapor, but not really hot, so it doesn't destroy more subtle fruit flavors. Those massive wire wraps look cool, but they are much less battery efficient and less consistent as the battery drains. More suited for savory flavors because of the heat retention on that wire mass.

17. Dec 5, 2018 #47

daveb

daveb

daveb

I watch women's beach volleyball. Does anyone keep score? :cool:

18. Dec 5, 2018 #48

Keith Sinclair

Keith Sinclair

Keith Sinclair

I like those long leg women high jumpers

19. Dec 11, 2018 at 8:04 AM #49

Chef Doom

Chef Doom

Chef Doom

Lingerie Cage Fighting is where the real action is fellas.