• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS W2 Pie-Keda Honyaki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customfan

Reaction score
Last edited:
Thanks!

Its a very fun blade... and the edge is saweeet!

Weekend special

$475 +ship

Last edited:
Thanks!

..... $450 + Ship for the weekend you scalawags ;-) ;-)

Check out this pre-patina pic..

r3lgivz.jpg

Last edited:
$435 + Ship....

If you like Takedas (and even if you don't...) this is right up your alley... ;-)

:D:D:D

Not S Grind (biggest difference) but it is also very thin behind the edge... take a look at the fourth pic (from the top down) of the first set.

Takes a wicked edge, id say its a more refined blade.

Last edited:
$415 shipped CONUS for the weekend

.... unless Khaleesi stays on the Iron Throne ;-) :D

Last edited:
Bumpa bumpa bumpa di doo! (Must be sung like an UMPALUMPA)

Today will do $400 shipped CONUS .... Thats just BONKERS!!!

Last edited:
Never heard of Pie Honyaki till looked it up. Saw this blade picture with same handle from Rodrigues Butcher Supply visited the site page gone because it was sold.
Checked out Jody Hale he makes some nice knives.

W2 steel is great for making Hamons. Have a Katana in W2 with beautiful Hamon line. Nice blade with a good grind and a very fair price, surprised it is still here.

This is a crazy deal. At that price I wouldn’t be letting it go. I went and checked my account, got excited and then remembered my knife block is already full and the house is half renovated:(

SPF

No longer available

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back