• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Wa handle for 150 petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian

Refined, yet toothy
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone got one? Looking for something simple and inexpensive, but not total crap. No plastic ferrules, for instance. Happy to do a bit of work to clean it up, but don't want to make one from scratch just yet...

OK, looked through my pile of take offs, only plastic ferrule stuff small enough.............................But your in luck I have a block with your name all over it. I will make it a handle and send it to you for free but you have to love it, and cherish it, and call it George. 🤣
unicorn puke.jpg

OK, looked through my pile of take offs, only plastic ferrule stuff small enough.............................But your in luck I have a block with your name all over it. I will make it a handle and send it to you for free but you have to love it, and cherish it, and call it George. 🤣
View attachment 88011
Like George the penis?

View attachment 88011
I'm not a big colored handled guy, but I would rock out with color out with that handle. I got a stainless 150 petty that could use a handle. Not asking, just saying sweet wood for the right knife.

Back