Wa handle maker /seller

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmiinngg

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a wa handle maker or seller...
I'm looking for a traditional wa handle d shape or octagonal with horn ferrule, don't really care about the wood used...
But except on hitohira and their retailers I can't really find something (and there again they don't have the handle for gyuto 210mm I need or looks a little bit pricey to me).
As said I am not looking for those weird psychedelic handle, just a nice traditional wa handle.

So for those who, like me, don't plan on doing them where do you get yours when you need to replace them?

Epic Edge has a good selection. Shihan sells his thermory handles if you email him. Jobone has an etsy, or you could email him as well.

Perhaps you could inquire with one of the French makers? (@bryan03 and @milangravier)
I have no idea if they would make handles to sell or not, but they're in your neck of the woods.

Knives and Stones out of Aus sells some cool stuff. Ebony and snakewood with horn, in octo and semi octo.

Reasonably priced customs from Shihan. His shapes are top notch and will make them as plain as you want. Alternatively there are a bunch of sellers on Etsy with off the shelf wa's

Latest posts

Back