• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Want to sell my whole knife collection!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwissKnifeCollector

Reaction score
Hey guys I am an swiss michelin star chef and an passionate knife collector. Due Corona i need to sell some of my beauties :(
Hope they will get as much love like i gave them.

I am open for trades.

We can discuss the prizes by DM.

I will ship worldwide. The buyer needs to pay the shipping fees.

All the knifes will get shipped in theyr original Box.

- Nigara Hamono Honyaki Gyuto 280mm, Aogami 2, got some beautiful patina on it. But if you want, i can polish it up and remove everything. An absolute Laser for its size, was by far my favourite :) 1100 USD
Pics to this knife:

- Fujiwara Teruyasu Maboroshi Gyuto 270mm, 65 HRC Shirogami 1 core steel with an stainless Tsuchime/Nashiji finish, Rosewood Handle, used 10 Times, sharpness is like never seen before.
580 USD
Pics to this knife:

- Takeshi Saji Rainbow Gyuto 240mm, 63 HRC Aogami 2 core with an stainless copper/brass finish, Ironwood Handle, got some slight Patina on the core steel.
400USD
Pics to this knife:

- Takeshi Saji R2 Gyuto 210mm, 64HRC R2 core with an stainless gunmetal damascus finish, Rosewood Handle, 1.8mm thin, a freaking laser. If you drop it it goes straight into the Earth core. sharpened 2 times.
430USD
Pics to this knife:

- Kuwabara Kurouchi Gyuto 210mm, 63/4 HRC Shirogami 2 / Iron clad, Rosewood handle. Used with an slight patina.
SOLD
Pics to this knife:

- Konosuke Keiai NT WA Gyuto 240mm, 62 HRC custom powdered steel with an Black/Copper finish on it, Rosewood handle, used, worn down finish beacuse of acidic products but cuts like on the first day.
300USD
Pics to this knife:Konosuke Kenai NT

- Ryusen Petty 15mm, VG10 core Steel, black Pekkawood handle, used once.
150USD
pics to this knife:Ryuusen Petty

- Custom Santoku 200mm by Ethan Kemp, Idk about the steel. Its integral and thb i also forgot the wood name:( never used.
250USD
Pics to the knife:Eye Santoku

Last edited:
Back