• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Watanabe Pro 180mm nakiri with Honduran Rosewood handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnit I just bought another knife, I've wanted one of these since I tried my friends. Plus that handle is a huge improvement over the standard one.

Random consideration for others, that handle is made from a protected wood so you may have issues importing or exporting it outside of the seller's country. I think it's only been an issue since 2018.

Random consideration for others, that handle is made from a protected wood so you may have issues importing or exporting it outside of the seller's country. I think it's only been an issue since 2018.

You are referring to the CITES regulations - I have a bit of knowledge in this because I collect guitars.

With regards to the rosewood "ban," it's very unlikely that this knife would get stopped at customs, tbh. I'm the original owner and had no trouble receiving it in the US via DHL.

Also, I need to stop checking this thread because I'm very tempted to buy it back. :confused::confused::confused:

Back