• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Watch. Nh35 submariner build

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. I would take this to another forum, but I don’t want to start from 0 somewhere else. Anyways I’ve moved away from knives for the most part, been doing some simple watch mods.

Here’s a fun little build in a compact 37mm case (38mm @ bezel). 60 click bezel action is decent a little back play nothing too bad. Overall there’s more than the asking price in parts, but looking to get $200

DA9F4489-31E5-497C-B914-3A2E5B1A1453.jpeg
7F5C6F33-E062-4075-B2E8-83A9E6BF70A2.jpeg

NH35 automatic seiko movement
316L stainless case 37mm diameter
Sapphire glass
Dagaz dial nice C3 lume
Pro master hands
20mm CNS ribbed nato strap (I got other strap options

This is very nice, good job!

Is the crown screw down? And decent level of WR in the case / seals? (I assume it's not a Seiko case...)

It does have a screw down crown and threaded case back. It’s plenty water proof at this point but that’s me assuming I don’t have a pressure tester. I’ve taken all multiple of my watch builds in shallow water/pools with no WR problems. However, I don't dive and probably wouldn’t dive with these.

And yes it is a Seiko clone case designed for NH movements and mod parts

It does have a screw down crown and threaded case back. It’s plenty water proof at this point but that’s me assuming I don’t have a pressure tester. I’ve taken all multiple of my watch builds in shallow water/pools with no WR problems. However, I don't dive and probably wouldn’t dive with these.

And yes it is a Seiko clone case designed for NH movements and mod parts

Done! If you can ship to Aus? I'll ping ya a PM.

I've worn this 007 Yobokies mod almost every day for about 12 years now (and actually dived with it loads too, but obviously I know you can’t guarantee anything!)

Though I have quite small wrists and always wanted something similar looking in an 013 / mid-size as well... I think this was meant to be. Plus your bevel insert is the style I would have had on mine originally, but wasn't available at the time.

71012-C3A25FA4-6803-4C0F-8464-7BA2B7078077.jpeg

Last edited:
Back