Welcome to Kitchen Knife Forums!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, Dave! Glad to see a dedicated forum now, as the KF site sure seems to have a lot of issues. Yet another new skill set acquired by Dave M :cool:

Dave you sly dog. Great to be here and congrats.

Regards,

Sean

Maxim checking in too :)
Thanks Dave

Count me in!
Be sure to check out my page in the american knifemakers section. I am getiing ready for a show at the end of march and I have a bunch of cool ideas to try out in damascus.
Thanks,
Del

I was never really a regular poster at other places, but I will be here. Good to see all the familiar names. Thanks for getting this going Dave.

Agghhh looks like home.
If ya don't know me all ready you most likely don't want to
Colin

Howdy. I'm Tinh and I like using sharp knives.

Hello again. I haven't posted in a very long time. Just got the email today. But since you (Dave)were extremely helpful when I was learning about knives, I wanted to support you. What was the motivation to start your own? Again, it's been awhile.

What's up everybody?! Glad to help get this ball rolling.

Hey Dave, thanks for putting this together. Looks like quite the group forming already.

I would like to say thank you for the new sandbox Dave and also join you in welcoming everyone to the new forum.

displayimage.php

Hello. I am Leisureknife. Where do I put the link to my blog?

Hello All. Finaly a forum where the my post count matches everyone elses. Great to be here and congrats Dave!

Hi All!!

I'm glad to join this Forum!!

I am a knife and stone addict!!!!!...... and I'm sure this Forum will help me with my addiction!!!!

My latest stones arrived today, only ordered them on Friday, from Jon at Japanese Knife Imports. Got the 'Gesshin' 1000 grit and 5000 grit and my first impression is very positive! It took only a few minutes to put a push cut edge on my Devin Thomas AEBL petty; also put a screaming edge on my HD petty.

Dave I wish you the best of success with your new forum!!!!

Cheers!!!!!......

Good to see all these familiar names as well as some new ones too. Welcome everyone!

PS - Eldon, you're such a stone junkie! :p

Geez, 72 members in a few hours, one might think people are interested in what you have to say, Dave ;) Good to see this picking up speed so fast.

Stefan

Congrats, Dave, and best of luck with the forum.

Hi Everyone,

Hi Dave, I'm glad to be in contact with you. enjoyed all your posts previously.

Bill

MMMMM That new Forum smell. Way to go Dave!

Hello all.
With all the new forums poppin' up, at least this a software I'm familiar with...

Checking in. Good to see lots of familiar people here.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back