Well, where are the wips?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
I sent out knives all over the world and haven't seen one picture, wip or any feedback to speak of, except a few comments here or there. What's going on? we are dying to see some wips.:detective::scratchhead::beatinghead::spin chair::whistling::brainfart::cliffhang::pullhair::feedback:

Sorry, man. I had to thin out a Sanetsu for Chuck, grind a couple of knives and then it's been raining here lately, plus life is kicking my ass. I did clean it up a bit and reprofile though. I just need to get the pics and start the thread. I promise I'll get it done by next week. BTW, next the the "FRANCE" it says something that looks like "SIMON." I can't find any info on it.

The whale tooth will be finished on April 5th my birthday. I will obviously show you a pic. Wife still recuperating after hospital. Kids got the flu. Fun times. Will start on the scoops soon. More pics to follow. Didn't feel right around here posting without it on a Boardsmith board. Shipping as we speak. Should get it Monday. All the best my friend.

i understand life gets in the way, believe me. Just bored and curious and this was easier than trying to remember everyone I sent stuff too and pming them.lol
thanks

Hi Sachem. Sorry, no WIPS planned right now. They are pretty labor intensive and I just can't swing it this year.

~M

Got my dexter scimitar from you but it will take a while to get to it....though it can't be used in its current state, I love it and it scares the **** out of everybody.

Son,
As my wife and oldest daughter cant even find the buttons to work a camera properly(or unless you want a bunch of thumb shots) I have to work the camera myself, which is probly true of the other makers on the forum as well. This can mean that a project can take twice as long or more.
I actually like doing them, but I have been a bit busy. I will try do some in the future. So, what would you like to see?
Thanks,
Del

I think Son was referring to the knives he sent out as gifts to various members for refurbishing and a new lease on life...

That said, I'm sure we would all like to see Rader/Ealy WIP threads as well!

I think Son was referring to the knives he sent out as gifts to various members for refurbishing and a new lease on life...

That said, I'm sure we would all like to see Rader/Ealy WIP threads as well!

Oh I love wips from you guys, but my guys know who they are. My special project wips was what I was referring too.

Hey, I'm alive. Have been trying to figure out what exactly to do to the knife. I decided to get a big jump start on it. I do not have a grinder and was planning on doing a lot of the work by hand and with some small tools that i do have. But a friend gave me a very generous offer and is grinding it down for me over the next liitle bit. I do work in a kitchen and don't have a ton of free time. I will get some shots of it as soon as some of the work has been completed. I promise I have not forgot about the knife it is just going to take me a little bit of time.

-Chuck

What a funny coincidence! I just got my phone working again today and uploaded pics of the sab I'm working on. Then I see this.

You know, I hate being told to do what I'm already doing. Maybe I'll delete them. :razz:

Back