Quantcast

WTB Western 240ish Dalman

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Briochy

Reaction score
Lol, I like how you are suddenly intrigued by the knife from that link from the Knife Findings thread. Good luck finding one!

danemonji

Reaction score
Such a weird happening. Had I bought the Raquin from you yesterday, daddy, I might have missed the Dalman 240 honyaki today and you might have had it instead. As it happens I wanted a Dalman honyaki since I first saw them, and being a 240 with ringed gidgee was just a dream come true. I guess the univers was at work and to be honest I like the outcome.

daddy yo yo

Reaction score
Congrats, my friend! I am glad it is you! Enjoy - and if you ever wish to let it go again (you can’t imagine that right now but maybe one day you change your mind, as unlikely as it may seem today), please let me know!

daddy yo yo

Reaction score
Too bad we can't clone Robin as he makes damn good knives. I am sure you will get yours soon. The universe will see to that.
Thank you for your wishes. I am happy for you as this is probably the nicest Dalman I have ever seen!

madelinez

Catcheside Fanatic
Reaction score
Every time I see one of these threads pop up in the new threads section (which is conveniently missing the WTB tags) I get a little excited.... only to be crushed seconds later.

daddy yo yo

Reaction score
Guys, you can have all the cleavers if you leave a 240 Western for me.

daddy yo yo

Reaction score
I am still searching. Let me know if someone wants to sell his 240 Western Dalman Honyaki.