• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Western 240ish Dalman

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I like how you are suddenly intrigued by the knife from that link from the Knife Findings thread. Good luck finding one!

Such a weird happening. Had I bought the Raquin from you yesterday, daddy, I might have missed the Dalman 240 honyaki today and you might have had it instead. As it happens I wanted a Dalman honyaki since I first saw them, and being a 240 with ringed gidgee was just a dream come true. I guess the univers was at work and to be honest I like the outcome.

Congrats, my friend! I am glad it is you! Enjoy - and if you ever wish to let it go again (you can’t imagine that right now but maybe one day you change your mind, as unlikely as it may seem today), please let me know!

Every time I see one of these threads pop up in the new threads section (which is conveniently missing the WTB tags) I get a little excited.... only to be crushed seconds later.

Back