What’s cooking?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AD0EB8C3-B3F6-41F3-9AC5-F16BE9D84C8F.jpeg

Small one done, running a giveaway on this one over at Instagram, check it out ;)

439A1DD6-FD89-4450-9EEC-1CF5BE75AB0E.jpeg

Have a lot of grinding coming up, last day of forging tomorrow except some small stuff for a while! Orders need to be finished and website needs to be restocked! Sujis, nakiris, gyutos and hopefully chukas coming up :)

B95EC989-DD7E-4651-9A88-EE015D58DE8C.jpeg
Running an auction on this beast over at Instagram, check it out!

Too bad for such old idiots as myself who don't use IG (for one reason or another).

Haha, i have some other things coming up that you may find interesting, i’ll let you know as soon as i have anything ready ;)

Meanwhile, mine is sitting at customs in Chicago ISC :(. Maybe I should bid on this one to see which gets here quicker :D

Meanwhile, mine is sitting at customs in Chicago ISC :(. Maybe I should bid on this one to see which gets here quicker :D
Ah, damn customs, if it weren’t for them it would only take a couple of days to arrive.....:rolleyes: Let me know if there is issues!

Ah, damn customs, if it weren’t for them it would only take a couple of days to arrive.....:rolleyes: Let me know if there is issues!

For the record, it seems the issue here is this:

https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2015/pb22424/html/info_002.htm

There's no tracking visibility with registered mail from Sweden and some other countries once they get processed through an ISC. Just passing it along in case you have other customers ask.

My package is somewhere between Chicago and here and it just can't be tracked. Well, I hope :D

Last edited:
+1. My axe sat in customs for weeks. USPS didn't update until it reached my local post office.

For the record, it seems the issue here is this:

https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2015/pb22424/html/info_002.htm

There's no tracking visibility with registered mail from Sweden and some other countries once they get processed through an ISC. Just passing it along in case you have other customers ask.

My package is somewhere between Chicago and here and it just can't be tracked. Well, I hope :D

+1. My axe sat in customs for weeks. USPS didn't update until it reached my local post office.

Ah i see, thanks for letting me know, it’s always anxious before it arrives :rolleyes:

Do you have any pictures of the process for making that handle? That's awesome.

DF92E349-283A-4C45-970D-1FA9EDA4D910.jpeg
9C921EC8-50DC-44AE-BA13-15C0863A4A0E.jpeg
64EEFAD0-852D-4576-9D55-BFF1C48D5EBE.jpeg
D3652685-0AF4-455E-ACBD-0175236EF069.jpeg

Running an auction on this over at Instagram
255x57 Gyuto
275grams Workhorse

The bird has landed! What a pleasure to use. Cuts as good as it looks. My pictures do not do it justice :)

is6.jpeg

F651BF38-7CAB-4EFA-9499-3F8BC7B30C4E.jpeg

Had some small issues (it shrank 5mm :D) with this one so i’m auctioning it out on Instagram, check it out!
Ending time tomorrow at noon 12.00CET.

Latest posts

Back