Quantcast

What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

MarcelNL

Supporting Member
Reaction score
as of today I listen to nothing, the Klangfilm Bionor (Trionor rather) build has started....

MarcelNL

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The beast is ready, well the concept is, initial impression after finding the mono button on the amp: WOW
seamless integration of the full bandwidth with effortless punchy low end and very natural mids.
So for now I'll be listening to everything I already listened to, and some more

20201018_150929.jpg

Last edited:

Lars

Founding Member
Reaction score
The beast is ready, well the concept is, initial impression after finding the mono button on the amp: WOW
seamless integration of the full bandwidth with effortless punchy low end and very natural mids.

View attachment 99261
:D

gregfisk

Reaction score

View attachment 99261
What is the material in front of the speakers, foam?

MarcelNL

Supporting Member
Reaction score
in front of the speaker on the lower flat of the horn I have put some PE acoustic material that will go in the back of the thing later once I have tinkered enough with the flare material, felt, cork whatever lining is needed/best. JUst to kill some reflections.

The great news is that there is none of the usual/often seen honkiness with this horn flare.

sododgy

Reaction score
Just rolled back into Portland Oregon last night (moving back from Vermont), and after listening to podcasts most of the way, I threw on Beck's Midnight Vultures. I haven't played it in years, but this party-funk dance album will probably always be my favorite Beck album...

MarcelNL

Supporting Member
Reaction score

albeit in Mono, due to lack of a second Trionor (rather the space to put it), mesmerizing sounds, great singer,

and a guilty pleasure; Roger Waters;

for a moment I thought he was sitting in our kitchen...this speaker has potential.

Last edited: