What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lest anyone get the impression that my musical tastes are too predictable I offer this late work from Morton Feldman. I caution the listener not to listen at high volume or to immediate try to analyze what is going on, just give yourself over to the work. If you even halfway enjoy this try the earlier Rothko Chapel (1971) another piece by Feldman (of moderate duration) I'm fond of.

Finding some real gems in the soundtracks of some good videos.
Discovered Giovanna Perna's "L'Arte Dei Sogni"

in the movie "From the Vine (2020)". Loses in translation. Oh Madonna! Belissima!

this is not music. but i feel this is one of the most important vids on the tube right now.

I'm by no means a major Pink Floyd fan although I like some of their music at occasions, this is going to become an epic song because of everything that is going on.... :mad:

Suggest a time and day that everyone in Europe plays this as loud a F&^% at the same time (I'll join @110dB);

still listening to this one. this has to be the absolute phattest sh1t ever recorded in the last 12 months. by far.

meute - peace

agoria - sky is clear. this was one of my first vinyls if not the first.
french producer.

i remember hernan cattaneo playing this from the womb in tokyo back in 2004 or so. i had the set. the tune after was dave gahan - dirty sticky floors (junkie xl rmx).

i remember the first time i heard the set i was smoking weed. white widow . that i had grown myself. 10 weeks. dried well, freezed (to eliminate chlorophyll). loaded the pipe. took my boomblaster to bed. burned the womb set to cd. and put it in the boomblaster. and put that one next to my head.

took 3 tokes. and mother of ****ing god. yeah i think you all know what happened.
and aural orgasm of about an hour.

now i'm mostly into aya. as a medicine. and the euphoria of that has to be about 100 million trillion times more than white widow. but whenever i go to the dam. i get widow. its the most euphoric weed ever made. and i have tried the best **** they have in the dam. from all the best shops. only thing that comes close is greenhouse hazes, probably the lemon haze. because its very close to the original haze. smells almost he same.

problem with original haze is that its not a cash crop. it takes 6 months to get 1g/watt in flowering. but to be honest haze takes about 9 months to get good. to really get potent. i mean one toke potent, no matter your tolerance. yeah then its working as advertized. extreme paranoia. but hey you need to take that seconds. half toke. hehe because no one can take a full toke of haze. not even me.

i have grown it and the original haze smells like *****/fuel/lemon. if it smells different its not a real haze. and also its lime green. not purple. i mean it might be a haze but its not the haze. everything that is crossed with a haze is a haze. but only seedsman stock is real haze today. and was 15 years ago.

https://www.seedsman.com/eu_en/original-haze-regular-seeds-reefermanrmoh

Back