What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I’m a huge Jeff Buckley fan and he died way to young. I literally have everything I could find that he recorded and I’m still wanting for more. We had a local radio station with the call letters KXRX and they played adult contemporary rock I guess you’d call it. Anyway, they had a segment they called desert island disks. I can’t tell you how many people picked Jeff Buckley as the artist that they could listen to.

latest **** from the .se commercial market.

these will be hammered very soon on radio in your country. especially the shm one since this is very singalong-ey.

i never ever thought i would post a swedish house mafia tune on a forum. ever. but now i do.
the vocals are very nice in this one but its 100% up to connie constance. i think i could produce a better beat solely with my dick on my modular though. maybe i should try that some day. but i like this one. the vocals are good.

then we have the latest from tove lo.

not really a fan. but it will be hammered like ****. everywhere. you were warned.
i liked this one though. from a few years back.

--------------------

getting ****ing hammered tonight though. for real. redbull and beer.

and now all the sudden **** like this makes so much more sense. this is so ****ing awsome i cant believe. mother of ****ing god.

i wish my mixer had an 11 level.

1652483268348.png

this album is so good it's ridiculous

further, I just came back from a Arcadi Volodos recital..pfffffffffff say no more, ridiculous how good he is....

oh man Im jealous! Although I have to admit it's hard for me to wrap my head around the idea of seeing him live because so much of my mental model is those Sony CDs.

I am sooo stoked, it's the second time I hear him live in the small town I love in....london, Rome, Paris, New York...Tilburg...

the first part of his performance he was handicaped by a string resonance, the second part is was resolved and het let it rip...he is THE pianist of this era, and boy did he make that claim true...I'm still recovering,:p

I love Ferras style of playing, he had a difficult childhood with a father pushing him into 'making that violin sound like a Stradivarius', to me his sound is full of melancholy, expression and virtuosity, especially as he is now playing a really good violin.

The latest changes in my system are working out really well :)

closing act at Best Kept Secret Festival, heard a Belgian radio station say his performance was one for the history books, my GF was at the concert and she agrees...
Warning; get your hankies out before it's too late.

so a few days ago i found this tune. had a bit of afterglow from the j*ngle m*ds (that are now working again). i was so healed and good after a good session, and kinda woke up to this lol. life is good sometimes.

i mean this **** just takes off. so ****ing banging i can't believe it. roisin murphy used to be the singer in moloko.

full blast!

these are also good.

this one is a bit more clubby and dark. like the one above but not as good imo.

these are bit shinier and happier. killer vocals.

then i think i should finish this off with a blast from da past!

**** yeah!

Back