What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what phone did you buy? Just curious which one qualifies as belonging to the Dark Side :)

So what phone did you buy? Just curious which one qualifies as belonging to the Dark Side :)
LG Q7. The G7 was too expensive and V30s are too hard to find. V40 was just as expensive as the G7.

I could have justified the purchase by saying a $400 phone and a $400 DAP would come out to $800 so it isn't that bad, but I am cheap when it comes to phones.

Some great RSD 2019 finds, hope to get first listen in to all of them before end of the weekend!
IMG_5607.jpg

fuk yeah.

alternative of the above one in live version.

oh yeah forgot to mention, you need to play full blast for this to make sense. so do that.

this one is pretty phat too i think.but not really from the same era.

Just got in the mail yesterday, on my 3rd time through the album already, highly recommended if you’re a Nirvana or just alternative rock/punk fan in general
IMG_5800.jpg

I admit that i'm mostly electronic in my taste but this sh1t really kicks ass. all acoustic.

i dont do lots of smack, but if i were, i would put this tune on, on repeat, until it quit working :)

listen to thuis guys. some of the most awesome, best and brutal distortion ever produced by man. with a guitar.

loop the first 30 seconds over and over!!

i think my synth can do this though. but this is not a synth and that was way back then. cred.

Last edited:
I've been relistening to Pat the Bunny, recently. His music has probably had the most profound impact on my life course relative to anything else. It's interesting listening to his stuff in rough chronological order. Early on he was doing a lot of heroin and being a generally not great dude, and his music was very "**** you mom, drugs are cool." Eventually that starts taking its toll and his music becomes a lot more "holy **** everyone around me is dying and life is terrible." Eventually, though, he gets clean, and his music, while still often focusing on the hard parts of life, has a lot more hope in it.

Here's a sampling of that progression.

Back