What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found another from positiva. one of my own classics on vinyl.

then i found a james holden mix of it. that i never heard. (and now my amp starts to smell like burnt transistors)

but in reality there is only one bad ass holden tune. and you should really download it in mp3 320 or uncompressed.
that echoed "ping" sound is so much better then. or maybe you already have it on wax and know what its all about.

i remember dad having the organist playing this one on moms funeral.

and it does quite well on church organs. 😪

so guys today the second or third or maybe fourth "palme commission" revealed their findings. and thereby closed the palme murder case.... from 1986.

olof palme was the prime minister of sweden in the mid 80ies. and he got shot down in the streets. and today we all found out (officially) the "skandiamannen" did it. and the skandiaman was a 52 year old random insurance salesman that happened to be working in the skandia insurance building at the time of the murder. its very similar to the kennedy/oswald case. "lone crazed gunman" right. but the skandiaman was just a mythomaniac and wanted his 15 minutes of fame (and he got it). i listened to the press meeting it got more and more unlikely by the minute when they tried to fit this guy into the story. and at about 1,5h it became so unlikely it became truth. just like in iraq.

but in reality it was decieded from the top that palme "had to go" and it got arranged. he got capped for a reason. probably a good reason no one will ever know of. so why keep digging.

so for this very special day. i want to play some very swedish tunes, in actual swedish. to celebrate that "they really got the killer" at last. even though he has been dead for 20 years. but hey who's counting years right.

so lets play some high culture from that time. lets celebrate this mock **** finding once and for all.

(these are the most ****ed songs ever made in sweden, politically and i guess realistically to, they are just a reflection of society from that time.)

kjell höglund - genesarets sjö

imperiet - du ska va president (guess what this one means)

nationalteatern - kolla kolla

nationalteatern - barn av vår tid

imperiet - var e vargen

ebba grön - staten och kapitalet.
Staten & kapitalet

I was looking for Japanese Powder Steel but somehow ended up with Japanese Power Metal.

These ladies got skills and the drummer's doin' work.

i had to postpone my vacation because of the corona ****.
wanted to go down to the dam and getting fukking wasted but hey the town is closed down, gonna go down in septemeber though.
its gonna kick ass. i'll make sure. worst case scenario i'm going to berlin, but lets hope not.

so i'm listening to old **** that i have most likely posted before, still god **** though. holding out!! only 2 months left.

Back