What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this one seems like an album version.

but this one seems like they kinda winged it, and i like it!

jacko9 i think you should run this one on your spinning class.
also distribute E and acid freely. they'll love it.

if i heard this in my spinnig class i would simply rise up and declare "**** this **** i'm gonna start doing drugs instead!"

one time i went to turkey. i was really working in greece but i felt i needed a vacation from my vacation.
so i went to bodrum. this is like the french riviera for the turks. and also for me. i've been workiing the clubs for about 2 months. this was in like 2001 or so.

so i arrive in turkey and i want to exchange some cash. like 2k dollars worth. and they give me a stack 4 inches tall. in their biggest bill. no ****.
and then they had coins...

so after chiiling in bodrum for a few days i start talking to the locals about where to go. and i found this guy in a gold/jewellry store.
and he told me i should go this place with that bus getting off at this place. and then i would "know where to go" and this sounded completely good to me.

so i went on the 7 bus to where-ever and left the bus at the X stop out in the mountains. the gold store guy told me i would know/see where i should go from here.

so i hear this deep dark heavy electro bass going. maybe i should just follow the sound?? and then i look up into the sky and i see this batman light, so i know i have to follow the bat light to its source. and i did.

and when it got there i turned out to be medevial castle with about 30-40 ferraris and porsches parked outside. so i knock on the doors. and the doors are 5m tall 30-40cm thich wooden doors. probably 500 years old. and out comes this guy. and he's like "hey you are alone??"

and i was alone. but he told me next time i come there i need to bring some girls with me.

so i go into this club which is actually an old medevial castle that they simply turned into a club anf go partying.
as soon as i get inside i see the dj is on some kind of lift. he's like half way up in the ceiling. maybe 5m up. and above him is a stack of amps maybe 5m tall and they are all pumping red.

the sound was so loud my pants were flapping around on my legs from the sound pressure. no ****. and when i got to the bar i noticed that there were dancers with pythons around their necks on the bar. and they were fire breathing snake dancers!! i tried to pet the pythons but i was swiftly told by the guards that i cant touch the snakes. i love snakes. i had 2 boa constrictors at home. but no i could not touch them apparently.

and in this club they played stuff like the tune below. at FULL BLAST. and i mean full blast. i think everyone in the club was either on blow or e. i was on -beep-. completely legal there of course.

next day i came back with some english guys from my hotel and then 5 libanese girls i found in the street. and it was just as bad ass as the day before. those were the days. :)

this was completely insane. and it just got worse and worse. and i loved it. every minute :)

at around 8-9 in the morning they opened the entire roof of the club/castle to let the sun in.

Last edited:
This will liven up any spin class

That just goes without saying, when the song is sung by a dead baby.

Im a massive The Cranberries and ERR and Thou fan so this was a treat for me:

Have actually managed to uncover the 1210 tonight, rescuing it from an accumulated 7 metric tonnes of tiny Lego pieces, pen lids and assorted other toddler choke hazards. Any high point in our house seems to end up like this, pronto.

Now blissfully rummagging through some old flight cases with a slightly random selection, swinging through Aaron Neville’s Hercules to this currently

Never was a huge fan of the spaggage, but it‘s Saturday and I‘ll admit to never tiring of this one,

Never mind epic castle raves in Bodrum. I‘d be envious of 5 people dancing in a dingy basement now.

one issue, our parrot (similar to the one Kip has) seems to dislike La Callas and starts screaming.....:mad:

getting wasted today :)
lets start with this one. so sweet.

this one is really phucked. but i love it.

bad ass

this one really kicks in for real after 6 min

deep and dark clubby.

Back