What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i dedicate this one to all australians on here :) its quite good i think.

Last edited:

Angelo Badalamenti, Twin Peaks Soundtrack - not the cover art I was hoping for, grrrrr. This is a bit different… from whatever you’ve been listening to. I’ll see if I can get the good artwork.

This is it- but it just links to Laura’s Theme, which is probably familiar. The soundtrack is way more abstract, and fun.

Last edited:
just heard this soprano....I think she'll be a huge star in the Opera world sometime soon, her sound makes me think of Callas in her best days, goosebumps.....this song is not the best showcase as the recording is a bit rough but still

after listening to a live concert by two string quartets tomorrow I'm going to hear Booka Shade live :)
the progamming ensures a pretty nice line up before and after !

Last edited:
booka shade you say.
i have this one on mp3 as "booka shade white rooms" but its obviously not.

vocals start at half way in. this one is from maybe 2010.

the vocals are ****ing gold,

this old tune above reminds me of the good old days in oslo with blow and x. and money. almost unlimited money.

those were the ************* days.

above. ****. yeah. kicks in at 1min or so. this has to be one of the phattest tunes ever ****ing recorded. ever. **** me. remember hearing it in oslo 2009 or so. and i came from far away (mo i rana), and we smoked weed the whole week. not a single cop car seen that week.

-------------

denmark!!

denmark2

denmark3

digging through my old mp3s i found some good unposted stuff.
these tunes can "start" at 5 minutes in. just so you know.

in no particular order. but its all good.

french electroclash i guess.

sias only good tune. ever. its very good though. 0% commercial ****.

this one is banging quite hard.

lets listen to some more danish and weird ****. and this was almost 20 years ago. no ****.

wow how the **** did i neglect this tune for like 10 years.
**** yeah. you're undercover, my secret lover...

moar. very beefy sound overall. and almost no one of you will be able to play it at full blast. but i can. so i will.

the sortof indoor 'festival' was nice, Bookashade ROCKED, the visual efects were fantastic. The night ended with Joris Voorn, new to me (heard one of his tracks on radio last week), intense stuff!

On the program for this week; all 24 preludes and fuga's by Shostakovich played live

Last edited:
please meet the new chef conductor of the royal concertgebouw orchestra; Klaus Mäkalä , age 27.....WOW
(you have to know that here the Orchestra chooses their new conductor, not a board of directors or anyone else)

Back