What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lamb of God, Mastodon, Michael Jackson, Galactic and 90s playlists! All over the spectrum!

I got a DAP (Cayin N3) and CIEMs (Custom Art Music Two) recently so I started to convert most of our CDs to FLAC and got some more albums. It is mix of pretty much everything (save for German Blasenmusik).

I'd recommend to look into Deezer if you love HIFI

Makes things a while lot easier, since you can take it anywhere and it can actually play @ 1400 kbps (Flac) vs the abyssal Spotify that is 320 kbps.

Last edited:
last week when i was gonna post all that good ****. i simply go drunk and fell asleep.
so i'm gonna post that **** up now.

starting with this.

@inferno Man oh man I gotta thank you, you're bringing be BACK with that one: Robert Babicz - Sin (Original Mix)

I haven't listened to that track in forever!

🙇‍♂️ 🤟

The first metal ballad?

This album had a huge impact on me as kid. I'm actually not a huge KISS fan overall but I still regard this album as one of the most perfect all around albums ever produced.

I wore out my brother's 8-track, my own records, and even cassettes.

Shout It Loud! ;)

If anyone hasn't heard of Eva Cassidy, she was an amazing (but relatively unknown) singer who passed away at the age of 33, just before her first album released. Her posthumously released recordings went on to sell more than 10 million copies.

25 years after her passing, the London Symphony Orchestra have been working on an orchestral album dedicated to her amazing vocals:

Last edited:
If anyone hasn't heard of Eva Cassidy, she was an amazing (but relatively unknown) singer who passed away at the age of 33, just before her first album released. Her posthumously released recordings went on to sell more than 10 million copies.

25 years after her passing, the London Symphony Orchestra have been working on an orchestral album dedicated to her amazing vocals:

Eva was amazing, and a local talent. I did not find out about her until she had died, still get upset about that. Her Blues Alley recording is great. DON'T ignore moles that change shape or other changes in your skin. Skin Cancer Image Gallery | Photos of Skin Cancer

D55C87DD-108F-452A-97F3-4F0479435AA2.jpeg

“David, we could do a greatest hits tour and make a fortune!”
“Sure, but lets tour with Nine Inch Nails instead”

I listened to a whole bunch of first pressing mono vinyl last week, none of the material if on YT..

current line of thinking ; who needs stereo......

Latest posts

Back