What are we watching lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Tanya. Entertaining black comedy. Margot Robbie makes a convincing Tanya, redneck pulls no punches. Not my fault, I just wanna be loved.

All The Money In The World. Must admit Ridley Scott is one of favorite directors. This was a great film. The music, visual, acting, terrific. Kevin Spacy was Getty until sexual misconduct came to light. They shot all the Getty scenes over with Plummer who made a better Getty anyway. Based on a true story which makes it even better.

All The Money In The World. Must admit Ridley Scott is one of favorite directors. This was a great film. The music, visual, acting, terrific. Kevin Spacy was Getty until sexual misconduct came to light. They shot all the Getty scenes over with Plummer who made a better Getty anyway. Based on a true story which makes it even better.

I've been watching a little 'Trust' on Apple iTV which has Donald Sutherland in the role of Getty senior. Well acted, just a little dark to say the least.

billions is brilliant! it's a showtime series, i didnt know it was avail on netflix

It's friggin totally brilliant.

There's a recent episode this season (Season 3) where 'Taylor Mason' flatly states 'All the dumb money has gone to ETFs'. While I won't state my view on the market, in normal conditions, I like the free lunch.

Better Call Saul. It is actually keeping me tuned in. Although I am not the biggest fan of origin stories, this is one of those exceptions.

Counterpart, a dual world thriller.

The main reason to watch this is for J K Simmons' superb acting, and bonus points for the beautiful Italian girl named Sara Serraiocco.

you can download the first episode free on iTunes.

@Chef Doom BCS is just so wonderfully un-preachy and nuanced, and I think when it comes to acting and photography, it punks Breaking Bad.

I'll have to agree to that. Still have yet to see a better show than The Sopranos though.

If you still want to watch horror but something of higher quality, there are a few options. Recently The Witch and The Wailing spring to mind.

But yeah all those modern ghost franchises are so bland they all bleed together.

Danish thriller series The Rain... Damage was right the water in the ponds will in fact get you sick.

If you still want to watch horror but something of higher quality, there are a few options. Recently The Witch and The Wailing spring to mind.

But yeah all those modern ghost franchises are so bland they all bleed together.

Yeah should be checking out witch soon. If follows is the coolest new horror movie I’ve watched in the past year.

Cobra Kai, burned up Half the series in the first sitting. Its good but not memorable.

Just finished it myself. It's pretty good. Although keeping an active youtube red sub might be a stretch since there's not much else to watch on it.

Back