what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says right on the bottle. It's a Campbeltown malt, not Highland. If you are into whisky at all, you owe it to yourself to try and find a bottle. It's seriously good.

[video=youtube;m1Z0LAnsnuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Z0LAnsnuI[/video]

oh you know I like my glassware

cheers

I bought a bottle of GS 15 based on Ralfy's praiseworthy review. I wouldn't give it such a high mark but it was decent for the price. On the Campbeltown theme try and find a bottle of Springbank 12 year old Cask Strength (Batch 15; 56.5% abv). Truly an exceptional batch and MUCH better than GS imo.

PN4uoBY.jpg

Did a volunteer diner tonight at a legion, the guys there knew I liked the malt, so they handed me a double of glen Breton 10.

Damage: I see you really like Belgium beer. If you will ever come here give me a shout, we can drink a few glasses together ;)

IMG_1530720123.870106.jpg
making the best of Jersey Shore for the holiday...the “Jersey Bellini” lol

As much as I enjoy kombucha, jun is taking over my habits, and at like $2 more per bottle daaaimn. I find the wild tonic jun to be super tasty and my favorite is the Blueberry Mint one, tonight I tried this one for a change. That cloying dryness of turmeric seems to really shine through here with the sweetness of the honey, but overshadows the usual bite of this ferment to a point that I’m not super duper satisfied. Its ok. It’s pretty good.

64C9DEA8-41C4-44AC-8B0C-353A85F4AD37.jpeg

Back