what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorghum liquor, lemon, lime, grapefruit & celery bitters, top with soda garnish with mint.
0CCCD44E-1060-4ED1-B0F6-934F0365FBE5.jpeg

Footnoting – with Yellow Tail, that novelty is no accident: their innovation strategy was the subject of a case study that launched a best-selling business book. The original paper:

View attachment 238459

Should be of interest to makers :)
I found out yesterday that Yellow Tail has been delisted by the LCBO, right at the top. They won't carry it anymore............🤬

I love Mexican hand blown glass drink my beer in style :cool: like these the blue & green color reminds me of the ocean. When glass is still Molton hot it is rolled in the colors & fused into the glass. These are then placed in crinkle mold one side released the top of glass is shaped.
IMG_20230528_195035457.jpg
IMG_20230528_195338572.jpg

Got these last year set of six. They are large hold 16oz. They are called Tavern glasses. Video making these attached to base with rod shaping is done with narrow tools to form glass. The rim is rolled in cobalt blue glass beads to form colored rim. Shows start to finish it's like a dance making hand blown glasses.

We use these for smoothies & ice tea. Smoothie is color because frozen dark cherries, black & blueberries, frozen cantaloupe, banana, mango. Veg protein powder, Hawaiian Spirulina, chia seeds, hemp hearts, Flaxseed meal. If interested just Google Mexican hand blown glasses. There are many designs. We don't even use regular glasses anymore & get comments when we entertain. They are reasonably priced for what they are. To me it's like using hand forged knives.
IMG_20230529_063611005.jpg

Psychopathia sexualis. The original recipe from the 40s called for equal parts, which I wasn't the biggest fan of and thought the gin was lost. I preferred it as 1.5oz gin, 3/4oz both sweet and dry vermouth and 1/2oz of sherry and 2 dashes orange bitters.

20230529_004226.jpg

Latest posts

Back