what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wild turkey bourbon with a cube of ice, then maybe one more :doublethumbsup:

Imodium...

Been sick so when I get better it is time to make some Coq au vin and enjoy what is left in the bottle. Probably something from Rioja.

Watched “The Birth of Sake” on Netflix a few weeks ago and was lucky enough to find a U.S. vendor of Tedorigawa sake. I picked up 4 of their different daiginjos and plan on opening the first bottle tonight as we grill some burgers. Cool to think that small group of men crafted these by hand.

Feels good

ce6b30c02b56a0c708b0.png

Tonight I’m drinking American Solera- preacher seat, out of Tulsa OK. After this I have a can of evil twin/prairie - even more Bible Belt.

Jealous. Nova Scotia in Canada doesn't sell trappist or chimay, can't find a beer over 6.5% to save my life.... Had to drink heiniken yesterday.

I get it shipped straight from Belgium from belgiuminabox.com. You can too if you really want.

ada68b64923e562a6df7.png

2a472f0da3f8f2213556.png

I'm sorry to hear that. Thought they had worldwide shipping.

*edit*

I can choose Canada as a country under Shipping Address. Can you not?

6b8a4013c1ddbd16efa9.png

I'm sorry to hear that. Thought they had worldwide shipping.

*edit*

I can choose Canada as a country under Shipping Address. Can you not?

6b8a4013c1ddbd16efa9.png

I can... It's illegal to ship alcohol into Canada from another country unfortunately...

Little brew Ra Ra Rasputin 2018 barrel aged in cab Sab bottles 10.5% she's a big ol' brew.

oePMrtJ.jpg

You can't get Scotch? ****!

Only at a liquor store, I can't order from any European vendors and anything like that, I had a 40 yo Highland park in my cart to celebrate finishing my undergraduate, got an email 2 days later saying that they can't ship it.

Only at a liquor store, I can't order from any European vendors and anything like that, I had a 40 yo Highland park in my cart to celebrate finishing my undergraduate, got an email 2 days later saying that they can't ship it.

You are living in a dystopian nightmare. What an unspeakable horror.

You are living in a dystopian nightmare. What an unspeakable horror.

Let's just say I wasn't happy. Plus all liquor sales are government run in Nova Scotia, stores close at 6 on Sunday and 10 every other day. Atleast Alberta is all privately run.

Let's just say I wasn't happy. Plus all liquor sales are government run in Nova Scotia, stores close at 6 on Sunday and 10 every other day. Atleast Alberta is all privately run.

Still can't buy **** if they don't sell it here :curse:

Check liquor connect, sometimes one random little shop will sell something. I presume some Cuban liquors may be nigh impossible to locate.

Oh btw Highland park 18 is $210 and the 25 is $800+ in Nova Scotia for scotch drinkers it's a bloody nightmare in Nova Scotia.

Same sorta story here in MB… govt run. There are some independent beer & wine stores, and I think one of the craft distilleries sells gin and vodka.

I'll probably have some of this tonight (old pic from when I first got it)
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1526687987.216839.jpg

Don’t come to Texas then liquor closes at 10 pm m-sat. Sunday it’s all closed. Beer same hours except you can buy beer and wine after 12 pm Sunday’s. Don’t get me started on Utah.

Catered a high dollar wedding the other nite. Hosts sent a couple bottles back to the kitchen as a tip. Kinda tasty.

20180504_221852.jpeg

Back