what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View media item 31526
Finishing this bottle of Frederiksdal Cherry wine...aged in Cognac barrels...if you like the tart cherries check anything out from this producer.
JMAPdWp

Full disclosure I've also had the Lagavulin 16 & Highland Park 18 as well, but I've posted those recently. Time to move onto single pot still Irish whiskey. Slightly prefer yellow spot when compared to red spot.

IMG_20200129_192225.jpg

Thinking of using my powers for evil and changing the title of the thread to "What's damageinc & bkultra drinking".

I was thinking between us, we're average:cool:

And "drink" as in drinking is censored? Or were you thinking of a different club?

If I stretch it, I'm average

Also use you powers for evil Dave. Go to edit my post and you can see what I typed without the censorship. (Hint it's also at the very end of the video clip I embedded)

Last edited:
Glengoyne 25 tonight. The good stuff comes out at the weekends.....

I have come close to pulling the trigger on this one several times based on various reviews, but hard to justify $330 when the 21 year old can be had for $160. Mercifully, the local Total Wine that carries this is out of stock, though they had it a month ago or so when I checked...

I got mine from the UK. Its about $260 although you only get 70cl. Well worth the price IMO. In fact I'm about to get a 2nd backup bottle. I'd agree the 21 would be a worthy contender if it wasn't bottled at 43% abv and prob chill-filtered.

Very nice... I recommend you try them all. Green is an amazing value, yellow and red are very unique but also very different from each other.

Latest posts

Back