what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20200510-WA0020.jpeg

If you can get it try Kona Gold Cliff IPA
I got it chilled in cans here from Kona Brewery so still pretty fresh. I like it. For a stronger beer 7.2 it has good balance and a citrus note. It is made with pineapple. So take it with a grain of salt I peel & eat at least one sweet pineapple a week :p.

I think it's one of Kona best brews.

just ordered a bottle of nikka pure malt taketsuru someone on reddit said it is a poor man's yamazaki 18 so i had to try it.

Let us know what you think. I'd really like some Nikka from the Barrel, but it's proving hard to find. I've actually seen Taketsuru Pure Malt at my liquor store, so maybe I'll jump on that instead, too.

Just picked this one up, it's very tasty!! I'm only on the first glass but I already think it's better than redbreast 12 (redbreast cask strength is better however). but not even close to how good red spot was. i need another bottle of that, haha.
@bkultra
20200520_195839.jpg

btw i'm blown away by how decent the old forester rye is for only $24, it could easily be daily drinkable.

Last edited:
Habanero, pineapple, sounds like I'm making mezcal Rita's.

I've received a request to drink Jager and Gatorade (don't ask). Now I'm doing pineapple and habanero. Let's play what will bk drink tommorow?

In my younger years all I would drink is Jager bombs. I was sent the Gatorade and Jager link because of my history. Now we all are trying it.

I’ve mastered the stirred martini. And I use a mason jar and a chopstick as the stir-tool. When I buy the right tools and Hawthorn strainer. Look out!

Back