What do you have on your wrist?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this out of Hong Kong before Tudor was a thing in this country. (I didn’t see a lot of Tudor back then). I bet I’ve owned it 25 years.

It’s my favorite watch. Had it serviced once. Two days ago; the stem pulled completely out! I pushed it back in, since I had it on the correct date and time.

Rolex is shut down until Jan 9, 2019. I’ll wear it until then and send it in. Might be tune for next service anyways. Need to keep it moving since I can’t wind it. BOO!

Attachments

• 834173B8-D18A-4543-9857-6DC5244F291C.jpeg
    834173B8-D18A-4543-9857-6DC5244F291C.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 112
i have a speedmaster pro with dual sapphire glass. its my beater. if it can handle going to the moon it will handle my use.

I bought a Frederique Constant Manufacture Slimline Moonphase for my graduation becoming Cabinetmaker. I really like this watch and had been waiting to buy it for a year before the final exam. The timing could not be more perfect since the dealer i bought it from stopped selling from their store so i got a pretty good discount on it.
vIOpkqe_d.jpg

I wish Seiko offered a dial without the date window that was less than $500.

What do you have on your wrist?

A shirt?

Real men don't wear watches, they carry them.

Settle down, settle down. Just having some fun. :LOL:

yall, i need help in finding a more durable workhorse watch strap!
this is the one that i really like and currently use: https://www.iwantastrap.com/collect...cts/v2-black-stitch-sailcloth-patterned-strap
but ive already gone through 3 of these now from them falling apart after a while since i am wearing it daily.
when i get a replacement it takes forever to ship too. are there similar domestic made straps i could get more easily?

Yes Sir, JLC a beautifully made.
I had a JLC Master Ultra Thin with display back & black dial.
Beautiful watches.

Latest posts

Back