What do you have on your wrist?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any seiko modders our there?
SNKL milgauss
View attachment 71838

no idea what kind of mod this is but it’s a mod ...

37918809cm.jpeg

lol, no. Bought it of the local Craigslist in ireland.

It has the day in English and Arabic, which I find quite interesting...

Day wheels come in a few varieties. Most of them are English/Arabic or English/Spanish. Only JDM seiko sold in Japan have english/Japanese days.
That thing is super sweet. Let me know if you ever want to part with it.

Day wheels come in a few varieties. Most of them are English/Arabic or English/Spanish. Only JDM seiko sold in Japan have english/Japanese days.

Thanks man. Don’t think I will part with it, I was very happy to see it in the classifieds. Sometimes you find gold there indeed....

btw, I just realized today that the hands are the same (or rather a copy) of the Omega Ploprof....

sweet stuff ....

Love that period before they went all maxi dial, maxi case. The old proportions were much better in my opinion. Congrats on picking it up.

Mine is 2007 Sea-Dweller.

7ca8be110537d6dca263.png
Sweet! My grail is a 5513 maxi but the prices are way too high. I hated paying over retail for the 14060 but it was a full set in minty condition so I jumped on it. Figured prices would only continue to rise so I got sick of waiting for the "right" time and went for it.

Sweet! My grail is a 5513 maxi but the prices are way too high. I hated paying over retail for the 14060 but it was a full set in minty condition so I jumped on it. Figured prices would only continue to rise so I got sick of waiting for the "right" time and went for it.
The 5513 is a beauty, worthy of being a grail. Prices for all steel sports models are quite high right now. I wonder if it will keep going.

I bought my sea dweller in 2014 right before it all went crazy and you could actually get stuff at retail and below retail when used.

Love my G-Shocks. The Mudman and King G-Shock.

Attachments

• 71DsgIrXX3L._AC_UY550_.jpg
    71DsgIrXX3L._AC_UY550_.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
  • s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
Back