What happened to my status?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Lars

Founding Member
Reaction score
It seems I lost my Founding Member status. I am pretty happy to have stuck around since the beginning, so I am curious what happened?

Thanks,

Lars

Edge

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
I'll have to check on some things as that user group is not here now. I think it may have been eliminated at the time of the Lifetime group.
I'm going to have to check with the techs that did the latest upgrade. It may be about tomorrow or such before I can see what happened and what to do about it.

parbaked

Reaction score
@Lars, you can change your status back to Founding Member in your profile. Just go to ‘Account Details’ and scroll down until you see the Custom Title box. You can enter whatever status you like…

Lars

Founding Member
Reaction score
@Lars, you can change your status back to Founding Member in your profile. Just go to ‘Account Details’ and scroll down until you see the Custom Title box. You can enter whatever status you like…
No, that’s not it.

Edge

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
I've figured out what happened and what to do to fix your Founding Member. It may be a day or two before I can get on doing it. But I'll get it back for you.

Lars

Founding Member
Reaction score
I've figured out what happened and what to do to fix your Founding Member. It may be a day or two before I can get on doing it. But I'll get it back for you.
Thanks!

Edge

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Thanks. We had some all family stuff this weekend, so I lost a day of working. I have you on my list for today.

Edge

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Does that work? And I'll see if I can find more of the originals/founders/