What I have been up to and a few things for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
So I'm finished with my big Damascus order and I was just about to dive headlong into making some knives again, when my father passed away. It was just over 3 weeks ago. It was a big shock and we spent the first week on the arrangements. My mother is still here and being the oldest and the closest I tried to be as much support as possible. I did a few things over the next 2 weeks, but I felt in a tailspin. This week things have been getting back to more normal, but I just don't really feel the same.
My super secret project that I mentioned in my last post was about 2 bladed friction folding knives. I finished the first few early this week, and they sold almost right away. I have a few more that I finished last night that I will list here.
They are just under 3 1/2 inches long and just over 1/4 inch thick.
All have sterling silver pins and most have copper handles and Damascus blades.

100_1997.jpg $155

100_1998.jpg $155

100_1999.jpg $150

100_2000.jpg $160

100_1989.jpg $150
this one has a heat colored titanium handle

I have a few more blades and material for handles, so this will not be the end of this run.
Thanks,
Del

Sorry to hear about your father. These are very nice. I would love to get one in your new run.

So I'm finished with my big Damascus order and I was just about to dive headlong into making some knives again, when my father passed away. It was just over 3 weeks ago. It was a big shock and we spent the first week on the arrangements. My mother is still here and being the oldest and the closest I tried to be as much support as possible. I did a few things over the next 2 weeks, but I felt in a tailspin. This week things have been getting back to more normal, but I just don't really feel the same.

Del

Sorry to hear! I know how you feel [emoji17]

Back