What is there to do in Seattle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

captaincaed

(____((__________()~~~
Reaction score
Come get a beer from captaincaed. Lots of breweries allow dogs and kids. Anything you can put on a leash. No cats.

Fair warning, I’ll also drag you to a “fun” 5:30 AM workout under the space needle.

M1k3

Nobody wants to work....FOR YOU!!
Reaction score
Come get a beer from captaincaed. Lots of breweries allow dogs and kids. Anything you can put on a leash. No cats.

Fair warning, I’ll also drag you to a “fun” 5:30 AM workout under the space needle.
Don't forget the child labor cutting board making demonstration.

Pie

Reaction score
The aquarium and Joe’s Crab Shack are always a fun tourist trap. My 3 year old would go crazy there.

captaincaed

(____((__________()~~~
Reaction score
Don't forget the child labor cutting board making demonstration.
Of for sure!
This one came out of the shop just tonight

Attachments

• D12B8FCB-8797-4C4A-9403-5866EF2190F1.jpeg
    D12B8FCB-8797-4C4A-9403-5866EF2190F1.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 4

gregfisk

Reaction score
Pike place market is fun along with the waterfront. We also have a large ferris wheel 🎡 there that everyone seems to enjoy. I also suggest taking them on a hike or two depending on where you’re staying and how much time you have. The Cascades and Olympic mountains are really nice and lots of fun easy places to go. Another really fun day trip that could include the Olympic mountains time permitting would be a ferry ride either out of Seattle or Edmonds just a few miles North. And of course the Seattle center and the Space Needle although that is definitely a tourist trap to some degree. Pm me if you have questions. I grew up here and might be able to help.

Last edited: