What just happened? Conversion to Xenforo. Questions here!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like it. Looks more modern and crisp.

Yeah, I believe the sub forums are getting shuffled about too...

so just went to post something and it looks like we got a new format.

Forum just converted to XenForo. I have to go in and make tweaks, so give it a little bit of time.

images.jpg

Last edited:
Forum just converted to XenForo. I have to go in and make tweaks, so give it a little bit of time.

Thanks Angie, I noticed your post down in support after the fact.
Also all my new posts are requiring mod approval before they show, I got confused on the second reply... oh man new things to learn

And that gets your next post approved. But on a more serious note we are working on a few of the issues such as this

All the forums will have the moderated posts until I get it turned off. One of the quirks of the forums immediately after change.

And that gets your next post approved. But on a more serious note we are working on a few of the issues such as this

Gotta pay the piper.. thanks ;)
Can you not approve that 'how to date a rich single guy' ad. It’s just the wrong demographic.
Hope you guys don’t have to stay up too late doin' the fixin'... thanks for your work btw!

For fun. Copy and paste into a post here. It's that easy now.

Emojis are worked on after the rest of the forum is working. There is a basic set, but we will see what we can do to replace the emojis. We can work on that together, but it will probably be around the weekend.

Emojis are worked on after the rest of the forum is working. There is a basic set, but we will see what we can do to replace the emojis. We can work on that together, but it will probably be around the weekend.

Actually I wasn’t referring to the old forum stuff. I’m posting on my iPad and using emoji from the keyboard. Those aren’t showing. I figured you would want to know the little things for daveb to work on while approving posts :)

Actually I wasn’t referring to the old forum stuff. I’m posting on my iPad and using emoji from the keyboard. Those aren’t showing. I figured you would want to know the little things for daveb to work on while approving posts :)

Try going to a mobile browser, and put in the KKF address. You'll get a full version. Then pull up this thread, and see if the little emoji's from your keyboard work from the mobile browser version.

Feel free to make note of (and post) any issues you come across, but please be patient. We will be working on various things over the next few days.

I have a flight to catch tomorrow morning, but will be on ASAP.

Back