What kind of spatula for non-stick pans

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oivind_dahle

Banned
Reaction score
What kind of spatula do you use for non-stick pans?

I have lots of metal spatulas as I usually prefer cast iron, but when cooking on medium and low heat I bougt a non-stick pan today (2 x le Creuset toughened series). Im looking for some spatulas. Cheap ones made of nylon is not preferd as it puts an awful taste to the food. I read silicon, but are they the best?

Help please :)

We have a couple of nylon, but I prefer silicone. Oxo silicone spatula and le creuset spoons

Rosle is very expensive in norway.
Ill check em out and buy some on ebay :)

Thanks. Going to go for silicon spatula and thong

A silicone thong may be a little chafing and uncomfortable to wear, but hey to each his own. :O

Rosle is very expensive in norway.
Ill check em out and buy some on ebay :)

Thanks. Going to go for silicon spatula and thong

Ah... O.K. And yes I am happy with them. Spatula is great,has durability issues if you push down too hard searing, great for flipping. I use an iron grill press on steaks and garlic bread now instead of pushing too hard with spatula. Rosle tongs, no problems, very happy with them.

I use wood or bamboo ones, but I still have to be careful to choose ones without sharp corners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.
Ill have 2 of the Master Chef Spatule Pelton Spatula to get the free shipping :)
I might go for the Rosle Thong if I spot it on sale i norway. I have 2 from IKEA that is ok for my use :)

Thanks all

Back