What the....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤔

Screenshot_20200918-061842~2.png

Ha! Tho frankly anyone predispositioned to shill or buy a disposable cutting board is either going to get their fingers cut off, or deserves to.

I don’t get it. What’s the issue? That’s not how I’d cut peppers, but doesn’t seem worse than any of the other million crappy cutting demos.

What's the problem? When you're butchering a steer you need the right size cutting board.

It’s like a 25 sq ft roll that you use like plastic wrap, right?

Are people thinking the knife looks upside down? It kinda does because the white handle blends in with the cutting board, but it isn’t...

It’s like a 25 sq ft roll that you use like plastic wrap, right?

Are people thinking the knife looks upside down? It kinda does because the white handle blends in with the cutting board, but it isn’t...
For the butcher on the go?

Ok, you got me! :oops:

Is it April 1st already? Got me. Zoom in and its easy to see. Proof that what you think you see isn't necessarily real.

It gets better with 140+ likes. Curious, is granite or marble preferred by the pros?

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 9.50.29 AM.png

This is what happens after the cabinet guy cuts out the sink. A cutting board that matches the countertop!!! Perfect for that new set of Dalstrongs.

Disposable cutting boards are a perfect pairing to go with your disposable knives.

I never thought to sharpen the spine....twice the edge retention!

Back