What topics are the most controversial and polarizing on forums?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Global Warming is also a controversial topic. I had to work all weekend and didn't realize I was locked out of my own thread [emoji23]

** This is 100% true of digital photography. Fan-boys will drum up discussions about differences between brands based on specifications. This has nothing to do with the amazing performance even cheap digital cameras can provide in 2019. And certainly nothing to do with using the tool.... good photographic technique and the art of photography!

I remember back on dpr a few years ago some dude posted a review for an unreleased camera that was about 1 A4 long in text. and it was for new nikon. it was so funny and he didn't hold back on the sh1t slinging of canon there. i remember: "now all you canon fanboys will be sh1tting your pants" and so on hahahahah. comedy gold. And its about a camera. hahahah.

also i have noticed guns, cars (brands) and their engines and motorcycles and their engines will bring this out very easily.

Heck i cant tell the difference between a 320mp3 and a wav. and neither can like 99% of all people and then I'm actually trying to.

In these cases it really comes down to the weakest link in the system. On most people’s speakers/amp/preamp setup, splurging one “audiophile” level piece doesnt give any improvement. Added the A&K 320 player with dual DAC to bypass my McIntosh C50 internal DAC, with balanced connections and the docking station, you heard more depth, fuller mid/highs and when using Focal Utopia’s with the A&K amp it took portable music to a new level (even low sample mp3’s sounded better). Go back and listen to an apple ipod and basic earbuds and it’s actually fatiguing lol. Would my Transparent Ultra speaker cables make a difference with a Denon home receiver and $500 speakers from Bestbuy? Absolutely not but with my current amp/speakers, there was a huge increase from the previous lesser expensive cables.

Listening to an ipod sucks no matter the speaker. I only do lossless compression...;)

I had to work all weekend and didn't realize I was locked out of my own thread [emoji23]

i wouldn't worry. nothing of what you regard as real is actually real. since you dont actually exist. just like the rest of us. but its a nice thought from you though! very nicey feely kinda. :) good luck with that.

Back