What would a perfect set of Denka look like?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OR, you can purchase their 150th Anniversary knives. All personally forged and polished personally by TF himself!

They all come with better than Ashi, Genkai or Shig Kitaeji level of finish.
Details? Honyaki or Dammy? I bet prices will be nose bleed inducing.

OR, you can purchase their 150th Anniversary knives. All personally forged and polished personally by TF himself!

They all come with better than Ashi, Genkai or Shig Kitaeji level of finish.
wait, what....where can you find them?

In Hardtofindville, there's a shop at the intersection of Neverland Lane and Keepdreaming Street.
It’s real not folklore. Am I the only one to see it when I visited them? @toddnmd ?

1EDA1DDC-B52E-4500-9BEB-865C8C0657BF.jpeg

What knives are in the 150th Anniversary Knives collection? Just curious.
They were still in production when I visited them. So all they had were mostly daggers and swords. So I’m not too sure if they made other things. What’s in the pic is a steak knife.

It’s real not folklore. Am I the only one to see it when I visited them? @toddnmd ?

View attachment 95284

No, I haven’t seen them. But even the TF price jump from 210 to 240 is a big deal to me. These are probably very cool, but not really of any practical interest, and I’m guessing they’re not cheap.

No, I haven’t seen them. But even the TF price jump from 210 to 240 is a big deal to me. These are probably very cool, but not really of any practical interest, and I’m guessing they’re not cheap.
Yeah, price jump from 210 to 240 is comparatively large. But, par for the course for denkas, not an issue for me at all. Priced fairly, ‘cause people keep buying them. Worth every penny if you really want it.

Back